View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There's only one verified ( talking about real history facts, His existence and so on ) source that talks about Christ and that is the Bible and the Bible clearly says that He was the Father in flesh.I tried to find external sources but there's nothing serious.

Sorry, but saying that He was not the Father in flesh is just an opinion, nothing else, a speculation, if there would have been more sources, then we could have different points of view but there's only one source.Some would point to the quran but their version is not credible, why? It's simple, in their version He tricked people to believe that the man on the cross was Him when in fact it was another man that took His place, it's an absurdity to believe that a man that gave so many amazing teachings would do something like that.

We should stick with what we know not with what we believe we know because we were not there 2000 years ago.After His death, many people gave their lives for Christ, these are the martyrs ( I heard comparisons between the martyrs and the terrorists, or between the martyrs and the people who died for Hitler, come on, really?! ) These people were so changed because of His message that they gave up on EVERYTHING, even their own lives, if this is not a proof of His greatness, then I don't know what to say more.

Christ was both human and God in flesh, so He was just like all of us, when it comes to the physical appearance, but when it comes to His divine nature, He was from the Father, of the Father and the Father Himself.He came from the very essence of the Father and kept that essence alive, take a look at us, how many of us can act, talk and think like Jesus 24/7 while being in our human society? Not even one is able to do something like that.

' Sorry, but saying that He was not the Father in flesh is just an opinion, nothing else, a speculation '

Saying he was the Father is also speculation, some believe he was, others don't.

' Take a look at us, how many of us can act, talk and think like Jesus 24/7 while being in our human society? Not even one is able to do something like that.'

How do you know?, we can say that is also speculation.