View Single Post
Old 21-08-2011, 10:35 PM
geminilite

Quote:
When Kundalini is awakened and this higher aspect of yourself works to clear up the chakras (and the chakras are involved in every aspect of human experience) a purification process begins. Eating could be part of that as you naturally gravitate towards purer foods, foods that have more prana, foods that give you more energy (not only in your gross physical body but mental bodies as well). And foods that don't interfere with your meditation (such as heavy foods that take up a lot of digestive power, or that interfere with the functioning of your intelligence or nervous system, such as alcohol).

Uma - this is what exactly what i have found happening to me , since my kundalini started rise, i had virtually stopped eating most things, right now the only foods i can manage without feeling sick are things like fruit, veg, water rice and pulses, lentils etc.. if i eat anything other than that, i feel so sick afterwards and so heavy.. but I DO feel better, i dont feel tired anymore, my concerntration is better, my mood is better, no lethargy, my thinking has more clarity , everything just seems much better :)

i asked in the kundalini thread and someone mentioned the Sattvic diet , which is what i seem to have found myself on naturally, how long it lasts i have no idea ...