View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Thanks for your response love. How often do you find yourself working on them? I just think I need to slow down a bit. Maybe do them every few days or so
It depends what you want to do and also where you are on your path.
When I first started out with energy work I had to take it easy. I was only beginning to cleanse my chakras and energy bodies then meaning there was a lot to do. Especially then you can go too fast and do too much. The energy is a little faster to do, but the physical body -which is denser- needs more time to adjust.
If you ignore this and keep pushing, you can begin to feel very off, tired, maybe even ill. So pushing yourself to get through it fast will trip you up and you then may need to take a long break to recover.
As you get further it goes faster as the worst, densest stuff has gone.

As with everything, it's a matter of using your intuition, and not operate from the head.

How often also depends on what you do. Is it one chakra and very intense or not.
If it is very intense I certainly wouldn't do it daily, but more like weekly.
And bear in mind what I said above: wanting to go fast and pushing yourself can turn out to become the long slow route.

As for me, there have been times that I hardly ever worked on any chakra. As in months without. Then sometimes I feel called to do more.
I don't do routines and regimes. Doesn't suit me