View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
There is a reason why so many people feel like death on a vegan diet. When one consumes meat and animal products, one is absorbing the suffering of the animal, which in turn numbs one's own traumas/hurts/suffering. Unfortunately, if done for an extremely long time, when the time DOES come for a soul to embrace a vegan diet, the fallout is often horrible.

When there is nothing to numb one's own internal issues, people start feeling like death and get sick. There is nothing one is consuming on a vegan diet that is able to numb one's own suffering. You're forced to come face to face with your own emotional/mental/spiritual/physical demons and the trauma is often so deep that it causes a lot of physical issues.
I am truly thankful for this post, Shinsoo. I switched to a raw vegan diet a year ago. I am the healthiest physically I've been since my 20s (60s now), but this year has been the darkest (and most light-filled!), most emotionally shattering year of my life in decades. I feel exactly as you describe, and it has become my conscious soul path to battle through and transform these feelings. Because I know they're fear projections.

Thank you Shinsoo. What an incredibly deep insight.