View Single Post
Old 19-11-2011, 09:10 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Mac,

While I respect your opinion on this matter I do disagree. Thank you though for sharing another opinion. I would like to address one question that you brought up, How could a discarnate family member know how their relative would react? If they are a family member I would hope that they would know how we feel on a number of subjects, including how we would react to speaking with them. I am not suggesting that communication with a spirit is easy at all I am simply stating that we have to have the ability to receive the message and we have to be open to it. Thank you again your insights have been enlightening.

Blessed Be
SpiritCarrier

Hoping that something might be so doesn't provide a general answer, only a hope, a wish perhaps....

I welcome your further response but I haven't actually expressed my personal opinion - I simply broadened the perspective, considered alternatives.

It's easy to become too closely identified with any situation and at such times it's sometimes difficult to get a clear view of the wood for the trees.

Of course what you've now said is logical but it's not what you said in your earlier contribution.