View Single Post
Old 17-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Coming2

From my own experiences I can say that they are very much aware of us and yes they can come anytime they want to see you but like someone else mentioned, they might not want to or have already moved into their next life. If some of things I have read and heard from others are right we all still maintain a piece of ourselves in the afterlife at all times. I have communed with souls who choose to stay earthbound because their family is hurting and suffering. They want them to find some kind of peace and they try to help them before they move on. Others might come back and check on their loved ones. Ultimately they have to move forward though for their own growth. If they stay stuck here they become confused as time moves on and they might forget why they were here to begin with so it is in their best interest to move on.

As far as reincarnation being voluntary I completely agree!! I was told during my life between lives regression that we can choose to stay in the afterlife if we want to. The only problem with that is that we do not grow and learn. If we desire to become closer to the Creator we have to evolve and the only way to do that is to reach higher states of being. From what I know we can only do that through experience and experience comes from living on this plane or other planes.