View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
When I was younger I used to see coloured auras around people all the time. Especially green and red. My parents used to say I was making it up or didn’t believe me so I stopped seeing them for years. Now at 27yrs I notice when I talk to certain people and I am keeping eye contact and listening intently I start to see a white aura around them about an inch or two around the body. I’ve seen it mostly around two women at my work and now I see it around them when I speak to them quickly but I have connected with them in a sense. I told my Nan about this as she sees auras and she told me white auras around people is not good and it is a warning as such. These two women I have been kind to for a long time but they are back stabbers and when I’ve pulled back from them I can see clearly how they aren’t friends to me but rather people I should be careful of trusting. I just wondered if this was true as I see a lot of positive things online about white auras? I see other people’s different coloured auras if I really concentrate like a faint green but it’s the bright white that I see so clearly around certain people that I am curious about.

Also I was at a family party recently and my sisters mother in law came who I haven’t met before. She is spiritual in nature and we were having conversations about stuff through the night. At one point in the hall way she was describing how my aura was a flesh/skin colour with blue mixing in like the dye. Then my step dad walked in and stood next to me talking to my mum over the top of us and this lady held my arms and said that my aura has just gone black and looked at my stepdad. I felt creeped out because I struggle with my family and it was like she knew his presence was the reason my aura went black. I also remember when my mum and step dad split up, my Nan (his mum) said my mums aura was black for ages and it made me think of that too. Is that change in my aura colour to black a response to his presence?

Also when I try to see my own aura and stare at myself in the mirror. My face changes. It starts to morph and take new form. I know this is called scrying but I don’t really know much about it. I’ve stopped so many times because it scares me. My face looks like a man/alien. My eyes spread apart and they are quiet wide apart anyway. My nose becomes wider and bigger and it is fairly wide anyway. It’s like my face changes to a Neanderthal look combined with a futuristic alien/human. I look like a man and I think the strength of the look scares me as well. I feel my own eyes baring into my soul looking back at me and at this point I always stop. What is this and what is it showing?
I use this type of scrying my self.When i look at others,i see a white light around them (as you said),but i know that it's not the aura that i'm seeing.Propably is the etheric body which extends one-two inches from the physical one.
Also with the same method i saw the 'static rain' twice so far.