View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
While she had surgery and follow-up infections I went to the hospital to visit every day for nearly 3 months. She is not the easiest person to be with, whatever I brought to lighten up her stay she wanted something else.
Together with one of her remarks that I am obsessed with line dancing, there is not physical contact between dancers, and the time the visits took out of my life, it came with a heavy price. and even now I am struggling to get my level of motivation for dancing, even close to what it once was.

As we get older and develop problems we have to accept that. I never held her back and always supported her in what she was doing, be that a business, travel or other things, even when I could not join her. Now I expect the same in return.

I am not prepared to limit my own activities to barely what she can do. I have a vision, I also have a dream. And men have feelings too.

Thanks for posting back here to clear up some of the questions. You sound like a really good guy/husband. Keep enjoying yourself so you can continue to be a good husband to your wife. If your wife continues to have an issue, then remember what has been mentioned here, especially the point that OEN34 brought up.

Keep on dancing, my friend!