View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Guide

Of course you can affirm it, but the changes you want to see are unlikely to materialize. He doesn't want to change for you.

Speaking to your guides and asking them to speak to his guides MIGHT have some influence over him, and help him WANT to change.

If you go that route I strongly suggest you go about it from the view of "I worry about him. He is involved in negative things and I worry about him, please help him see how serious and negative these behaviors are."

Not from the angle of "I want him to change for me, so that I can build a life with him." Maybe that isn't the goal of his lifetime. Maybe obeying laws and settling down isn't what his life is all about. Perhaps some rebellious voice deep inside him resists playing it safe and doing the right thing. He has the right to choose. But his guides might nudge him to adjust his way of thinking a bit. Maybe. No guarantees.

On the other hand, I wonder if he wishes you would change for him... Not sure where that thought came from, but it feels like a legit question.