View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 04:35 PM
Master

Hii Miss H.,

In my opinion there is a huge difference here in what you do and using magic. Jezus for example is so evolved he can heal people in a snap I think. However learning this yourself takes a journey. I am not jealous of the help you get from the spiritual, because I really am into that journey of becoming something bigger myself. But that sometimes requires me to go through a rough time. Hence the difference in life experience. I of course don’t know your intention behind your choices, but what I can tell is that you use the spiritual in a very different way IMO.

Agreed or not agreed? Sounding silly or makes sense? Kind of trying to understand it better.

On the topic: I think if you want to heal someone, Miss Hepburn her idea of using higher power could be better. It can be so relieving for someone to get a touch of the Holy Spirit or Jezus. They are truly powerful. Healing is someone to first to be practiced on yourself IMO. Going from a state of brokeness fixing another might IMO inflict problems.

Kind regards,

CW