View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dagmar_
My parents eat meat or fish almost daily. I eat what my parents eat. My friend does not eat meat. Yet none of my family nor my friend has the spiritual experience. Disbelief is usually the response of talking out and open.

Without the massive amounts of different nutrients found in fish and meat I surely would not have grown as strong and healthy as my body did.

One problem with junk food is that it is often meat without much solid fat, that is the unhealthy part. Eating lots of foods that lack fat can make the body believe we are experiencing hungry times. The logical way for the body to respond is to convert anything it can into fat and await more abundant times. This is a very recent insight spread by some scientists and when I think about it, it kinda makes sense.

Surely what we eat changes our perception sometimes a bit and sometimes a lot. But in the end, you can feed a bear all the grass you want, it will always remain a bear.

Just curious and I don't care if you stay or not, but I gotta ask...why are you here promoting your meat eating on a veg/vegan thread?

And by the way, being an omnivore also means that you can eat and be healthy by only eating plants. For example, did you know that if you have heart disease, diabetes, MS, obesity, fatty liver disease and even some cancers, eating ONLY a balanced diet of plants will reverse the disease process? But a high meat diet will kill you. The average age of mortality for the Inuit of Northern Canada and Greenland is around 68 which is 13 years sooner than their peers in Southern Canada and wherever autopsies have been done (even in the case of accidental deaths) the dead show signs of significant heart disease.