View Single Post
Old 18-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
For those older men who don't have this problem, well, they can consider themselves lucky - but it takes years to appear as a problem and as far as I have heard there's not much to be done about it.
Always something to be done. I had this issue for years. Losing weight helps, I lost a good 50 lbs over the past year, and now I don't have an issue. Flows like the Old Man River. My muscles down there need fixing, I can't hold it long when it's time! And there are exercises for that. I also began a raw vegan diet a year ago. AND I purchased an acreage this year and now spend 6-9 hours a day playing and working outside, and cutting walking trails. Coincidence that my healthy lifestyle choices pretty much fixed the one issue at least? Not at all, simple really.

Health issues are very often caused by improper, unconscious lifestyle choices. Correct the lifestyle and see the results. That includes mental, emotional and psychic health, very important.

And... All is Love! Knowing and understanding this is the most important thing, in everything we experience in life. :)