View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Knower

Kindly check your facts and knowledge before you spread and attack.
and also, Kindly learn to distinguish between a religion and the reality of human beings.

there is no religion that allows force brute or rape.
none. and yet these are practiced by all humans coming from all faiths/ religions and cultures.

the 'practitioners of Christianity' have brutalized via colonization for 'supposed reform towards light and God' a many Lands and their people through out history.
in fact, such lands and people are still suffering today because of this.

I do not assume that Christianity is an evil religion. I understand that people wielding power and greed will use religion as a flag or mask to justify their deeds.
but that remains to be blasphemy in the name of said religion.
the same goes for all faiths.

I keep seeing attacks on Islam in this forum
I checked other religions, and I don't see the same.

it astounds me, with so much available knowledge, how many people are
still so ignorant, and buy into what media and western history books are selling.

I assumed this space would have more enlightened individuals
people willing to learn and be educated to truths, before attacking a whole faith
and its people, because of the actions of a few, which the media just loves to create.
the American political culture is especially good at creating imaginary boogey men, and twisting truths for their political and economical agenda.

I apologize if I've attacked your ignorance,
but ignorance of this sort breeds hate.
and hate is no kind nor spiritual thing.

in the Quran, Islam specifically addresses that conversion is a choice,
and that non-muslims are allowed to practice any faith that is theirs, long as they do so in peace and respect.
the one thing it did, was make the Kabba in Mecca exclusive to muslims, while before islam, it was open to all faiths.

I live in a muslim country. I am born muslim. are you saying I am by default a rapist because I am muslim? and my father and my brother too, what about my 9 year old nephew? Do you think his mother will encourage and teach him to rape non-muslims?

and christians and buddhists and jews and hindus? there are no rapes and brutality and war in those countries or in their history at all?
is the whole world peaceful and loving with the exception of the muslims?

how many muslims do you know? how many muslim countries have you visited?
how many muslim homes have you entered? How much of the Quran have you read? How many muslims have you spoken to? how many history books have you read?
Sigh....

its sad and shameful, to see still so much ignorance which breeds hate, in a world where knowledge is readily available, to those who seek it

I apologize again. this type of blind accusation and attack on any faith or culture is the exact reason there is so much suffering in the world.
it upsets me even more to see it in a place that promotes the opposite..

I wish you enlightenment and an opening of your heart
I hope you don't continue to be mislead by ignorance and hatred.
truly, truly, I wish you peace

Salam and Kindness your way

F

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

Islam allows conversion by force, loot, brutality and rape of non Muslims or Kafirs, and many inhuman deeds.