View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Daniel, are you highly sensitive? react strong when things are unfair, when you are not understood? get your temper up after having facing frustration for some time of this?

what you told about the room I get. I have too several times seen my room as if my eyes are open even if I am "asleep" in my bed, with eyes closed.

I think it was spiritual freedom that pointed out that it could be the astral version of your room, home. You could check out his threads, if you like :)

When it usually happens to me is right before I so called wake up for real. Or too if I meditate.

One time I saw shadows emerging, one after the other and then taking shape, all in my bedroom and too sort of walking right pass me, I was in my room, yet I was not.

Could be you drinking and also having absent are two states of being where you are more open to the paranormal.

Few times now when I meditate I have had for a spirit guide someone who is dark with wood on, but still can't make out his face. I've been told they are even more powerful than the light ones, are warriors. I have never been able to tell if it is of good or bad energy, it is just different.

I too have a thing for eyes, so I get your point there.

Sorry it is maybe not so helpful what I just wrote, but I just wish to say I recognize myself in some of the stuff you have experienced.

Sorry for the late response. Today has been a busy day. I am highly sensitive to people around me. I feel their emotions and it seems their intent as well. Usually I just pick up on negative energies and can feel it.
As far as my temper goes I do not have a temper because of the lack of knowledge and frustration from this. I accepted it a long time ago and just figured it is what it is.
Its interesting you experience this while meditating. This shows me more proof that it is real. I think there is many different ways to access what I have been accessing.

"Could be you drinking and also having absent are two states of being where you are more open to the paranormal."
That is what I am thinking as well.

"Few times now when I meditate I have had for a spirit guide someone who is dark with wood on, but still can't make out his face. I've been told they are even more powerful than the light ones, are warriors. I have never been able to tell if it is of good or bad energy, it is just different. "
Thats exactly how I feel about it. I dont think they are good or bad. Honestly I believe good and evil is just a social construct. I believe we all live in the gray and anything past that is just perception.

"Sorry it is maybe not so helpful what I just wrote, but I just wish to say I recognize myself in some of the stuff you have experienced."
It is helpful. It lets me know others are experiencing the same thing but under different conditions. Which makes it even more credible in my opinion.