View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Master
Two interesting messages there from both of you, different perspectives with all this madness in the world by these mutating bug things, hyped up by the media, go hide people - so thank you both for taking an interest here... hopefully more the same from others, we can make a difference here, get people noticing.

And anyone else please feel free have your say while science is on the roll - we're allowed our say, because you never know when something 'different' can make a 'difference'...

There's also information/messages on here - but don't get lost in all the reading, help out here - 'we can do this between us' - https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139274

I'm also interested in hearing what people know - how countries have done it differently - lets hope there's more positive messages here, and try and make a difference - as in acorns that/to grow.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 24-07-2021 at 03:12 PM.