Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
I'll just bring this message back into good view one more time, then its up to others here if it gets brought back up, or gets lost in lower pages...

Originally Posted by one-light
I'll just say this to any 'non genuine healers' looking on - its a poor way to make a living, you'll probably come back as a turnip or a two headed goose, or worse still end up in the lower astral realms..... so just think, and correct it while you get chance by being kind and helpful to people.

Do you know its the same as dog owners in my country we get tarnished for a small percentage of careless owners, dogs messing in our streets... So same with fake healers tarnishing genuine ones - but you non genuine ones just have a think if its really worth it to spend eternity in the lower astral realms, because that's where you're heading for your permanent long holidays in the future - just have a think...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...