View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
We would be better off saying grain of sand is part of universe and it is capable to create wonders (say create a storm ) if universe consciousness acts through it .

I believe the grain of sand containing the universe is from the book The Alchemist.

Is matter just an illusion of the mind? Is there really an objective reality separate from consciousness? I think that's where science is taking us. We see material things that can be measured but Einstein teaches us that all things are relative. What does that mean? It means when looking at a particle it can be a point in time or a wave depending on which way you look at it. From every angle it looks different. The vision of a cat is different than a humans... can we be so certain that we're all seeing the same color red?

I'm just saying... is there really a material reality or is it all a manifestation of consciousness. What they refer to as Maya. It's difficult to say if we're all just the "thoughts of god" or not. Because in reality, we can look at the patterns, but we have yet to discover the formula to the universe because such a thing doesn't and will likely never exist. This is because consciousness is what drives the manifestations and it contains the element of unpredictability.

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo