View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks...

Sometimes a cuss word is entirely apropriate...Imean it - certain situations - only a cuss word will do to capture and convey EMOTION - for you have to be feeling raw emotion usually,(if we are civilised this is) before we utter the cuss...

To say for instance,I was cleaning the c r a p out of my basement - emphasises this is a real chore,a real endeavour,something totaly not wanted....comapred to saying for instance - i moved some old rubbish out of my basement - which as we see,is far more neutral,has entirely different emotional connotations....

Such words should always be kept in context - but obviously there is no way a software filter can recognise that - and so often times,inoffensive things get said - such as the word c r a p - and the iflter makes a big deal of it when actually,NO it aint a big deal at all...

And btw - youngsters come here...?...So what..?...Have you heard the way they speak to each other...?...lol..Trust me,when youngstrs actually post here,they are making a huge effort NOT to swear,cuss or be offensive,as these things ARE part of their everyday youth culture..It is a moot issue then to say no swearing unless we "ofend the youngstrs" - ridiculous - they are trying NOT to swear or offend us adults,and would naturaly be cussing their little heads off out in public...lol...

All in all a ridiculaous issue start to finish - as if a typed word could ACTUALLY cause harm....youd have to be very weak and delicate person for such a thng to occur - in which case entering into PUBLIC discourse would seem a bit of a problem and such a timid person really should not even be exposing themselves to anything public at all....I mean - the world is HOSTILE Folks - havent you noticed..?..If a few typed cuss words is the least of it,then thats a bonus in my eyes....And if you REALLY want to get peoples truth - than best to allow them to express the Self FREELY....