Thread: Orbs
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Kaceykat

I've only seen an orb once. One day when I was doing some intense work,
I jumped up out of my chair to go around the other side of the table for something, and there in my chair, right opposite its back (I guess at about heart level?) was what I can only describe as a dinner plate sized circle of shimmering steam.

Whatever it was, was enough to make me think, "oh I left the steam iron on" (stupid rationalization I know, but I guess it's the best my brain could think of on the spot.) So I looked to where the iron was, ten feet away, and its cord was unplugged from the wall, coiled neatly into its handle (I have a thing about making sure irons are turned off.)

Well, by the time I looked back at the chair, even more confused now, whatever it was, was gone. My chair was empty.

So I started to tell myself I was imagining things...but then, I had to have seen something originally, to have needed to think up a rationalization for it, right? :)

I often invite family members on the other side for help and guidance, so now I wonder if I had literally "walked out" of a visiting ancestor's energy field, while they were there in situ helping to guide my work.