View Single Post
Old 22-02-2022, 12:00 AM
Ghaleon

Hello B. Civyl!
I have read everything you've said and i want to thank you for bringing some things up and at the same time i'd like to enlighten you! I'm not a guru or claiming to be some spiritual online teacher or avatar and i am not claiming to have all the answers to things but am sharing things how i see it. I often mention that its not about truths so much as it is about putting pieces of the puzzle together in this cosmic story whether it is "his"story or "her"story!I dont care for those that want to say that i or people in general are conspiracy theorist or if it is brought up. "Conspiracy theorist" is just a demeaning term used for those that are figuring things out. Its almost becomes embarrassing in the way they use it. The thing is we "conspiracy nuts" keep finding out more and more things about them and within the system and crimes against humanity etc.

You are right that we humans have created things that exist in our mind but the tunnel with the white light at the end of it is not one of those things. Whenever we humans think of something it indeed becomes a blue print for what we are calling the astral. It can be energized and if give enough energy or power to the thought it can even can take on as a life of its own! Therefore we all have astral or ether products which come directly from us.

The universe is made up of dark matter as you said but also dark energy. Essentially the universe is made up of dark matter (74% material) & dark energy (23%energetic). This is the spirit universe that we have been cut off from. In the spirit universe there are no atoms and only pure spirit exists so you are correct here!

To annihilate something is to wipe something out entirely! I do not agree with your notion that the tunnel is a material "reaction" from us humans. The Tunnel with the White Light at the end of is very advanced et technology! The tunnel can emit feel good and love vibrations and although these frequencies are artificial people are and can be drawn to them.

I am not "scared" for my soul at all and i don't know exactly what gave you that indication. I am spirited being having a physical experience and not the other way around, therefore you cannot put my mind at ease about anything because i do not "fear" these beings nor do i fear the Overlords! Yes we do have genuine fear that can save our lives but on a higher level i am a spiritual sovreign being and i stay convicted unto that every day and with every part of my overall being! The Authorities and they're Minions the Global Elite actually fear us, the spirited humans, if they didnt they wouldnt have to do what they are doing to us as a race!

As for everything else you have said once i have "moved on" from here if i decide to say go to Orion, soul/spirit/mind can be judged by higher benevolent (angelic) beings in the 8th and 9th Heaven but it does not have any negative connotation to it. The meme the heart must weigh lighter than a feather comes from this very thing you are talking about. The fact of the matter is and the truth is that "no one" can force me to do anything! These beings can only trick, deceive and manipulate! All in all i know "who i am" "where i come from" and "where i am going"! I wont comment much on the remainder of what you have said here but i will say this in closing..

I have beliefs (we all do) however i do not take my beliefs as "truth" I have my own truth that i have gathered or found in my lifetime thus far but its not so much about that and more about the bigger picture as i have said before. How can i hold onto an old belief that is not in my best interest or beneficial to me!? How can i put the pieces together if i have just one belief!? These are rhetorical questions for me personally. I keep my beliefs fluid and i search for answers within! The word "God" is a loaded word and i stay away from it because its associated with interdimensional deities whom don't have our best interest in mind but Source or All That Is (The Monad) is not something "separate" from me, it (whether i want to call Source it he or she) exists within all things! The Monad (The One) will not judge me for anything "it (i'll keep it as it for now until i establish a gender) just is" I am not looking for a savior as i am responsible for saving my own self, period! No ones gonna save me and rightfully so!

I also do not agree or give my consent to "any" of what's going on here on Earth! We use our soul (the personality) to search for spirit inside! We don't even have our whole spirit in our bodies but its enough for us to gain our own spiritual awakening or gnosis in our lifetime which will vary person to person. Peace and blessings to you as well!