View Single Post
Old 21-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Ghaleon

BigJohn, i do know that souls that have died on a battlefield and have not "moved on" linger in those areas. This could be for a number of reasons but in most cases they linger at the site of the traumatic event and may attach themselves to a friend or just someone in general and this is because they either miss their body or linger towards something here in 3-D. This can be a person or something material.

**It is my conviction that the current recycling center is the Moon above the firmament ie it is within the upper layers of Earths atmosphere. Its no coincidence that there have been numerous references to the tunnel of light in the media in the last twoyears. The beings in control of the so called afterlife are what people are calling archons, fallen angels, the authorities, ET's, and they go by other names. There are a faction(s) of the Grays that are terrestrial while the others are Artificial Intelligence! For the most part ET's are interdimensional while we are 3-D!

The tunnel of Light as i have mentioned already most likely leads to the Moon (Between Lifes Area & Recyling center) which is the 3rd Heaven. The 4th Heaven is the sun and The Overlords will have souls pass through the sun which acts as a hub or portal to the higher dimensions/heavens within the patrix to have various experiences there ( or here depending on how you look at it).

The Authorities may use projections of loved ones to try and lure you. In most cases these people are not our family, friends and loved ones but just that, projections created with advanced et technology in the astral. Regardless we need to have already rid ourselves of ANY attachments on Earth whether they be people or material things! The truth is we don't need to pay attention to any of this or beings or dark lords that say they want to help you cross over and instead ignore them and concentrate on going through the Grid! If they really are your loved ones you can send them a thought saying you love them and will never forget them but you have to continue on with your path and if they really ARE your loved ones and see what your doing then hopefully they will do the same.

Lord Ea/Yaldaboath and his Authorities are in control of the solar system! It is "one" of they're domains! En.ki (Yaldaboath), Marduk (his son Satan) and Ereshkigal (Queen of the Underworld) control some constellations and asterisms in the Milky Way Galaxy and in the 8th Heaven such as Ursa Minor, Sirius, Hydra, A. Draconis (Thuban) and the Pleiades to name a few and are thus these are they're domains respectively! What people call the matrix but is actually the patrix because it is a patriarchally dominated construct is the solar system. There are 3-D worlds that exist that harbor life and they are all apart of the physical universe which is about 3-5% of the whole universe. The rest exists as dark matter and dark energy which is the spiritual universe. He (Yaldaboath, and he goes by many many names whom is God to the people of Earth) has an ascension theme or program set up for evolving souls. After a human has "ascended" past a certain point, they go to Saturn, the 7th Heaven and this is the Heaven of Yaldaboath (God)! This is why in the patrix its all about humans in different stages of development! From here souls supposedly "graduate" and are let back into the spirit universe. According to my source no souls have been "let go" and the contract or agreement between the archons and Orion regarding evolved souls has not been met. Therefore no souls have "graduated" from what the gnostics call the kenoma. This is also why this way has to be bypassed if a souls path involves "freedom" and the ability and chance to become creator Gods in the highest realms, the khaa (pronounced shaa like an outbreath of energy or creation) ie the greater universe!

hazada guess: We do go where our belief takes us and go where we are suppose to go depending on our overall vibration and consciousness (awareness). What people call The Oversoul or Higher Self exists beyond this realm! The holes in the grid are a result of people waking up all over the world! If one does not see a hole to "exit" through then either imagine one and go through or think, I want to go to the absolute highest aspect of myself and you will appear there almost instantly! In the universe there are no long distances between star systems when a being is using they're thoughts to travel by shrinking themselves to nanosize, which is essentially nano-traveling (traveling via thought).

*** We have probrably done this hundreds of times (reincarnation) who knows and we come here with the usual amnesia which are embedded in these bodies, its a program, one of a few. There is no "escaping" the patrix because if you escape it means your running from something. Its true that this has been called a prison planet by some in the new age while others say its a place to develop and grow through harsh learning lessons and trauma etc. There may be some truth to both of these but regardless of what your mission here is on Earth or otherwise you "agreed" to come back in one way or another. I do not like it here (Earth) and for a couple of reasons but i am both grateful and glad to have gotten a body on Earth which is from what i hear is very unique compared to other planets in the universe! Its a beautiful planet but its also a copy of what already existed with the first (spirited) humans, the First Atlantis!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 21-02-2022 at 10:49 PM.