View Single Post
Old 21-02-2022, 01:35 AM
Ghaleon

To summarize everything that has been said which was some time ago. If you as a soul and the personality (the ego) are tired of the cycle of death and rebirth which here in the patrix due to the thickness of densities and some other factors that give us amnesia then

DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stress and emphasize this enough! I've talked in this thread about a few versions of the afterlife that the Overlords want us to subscribe to, complete with its council and life review which they use a form of mind control called "behavior modification" to make souls that have felt bad about what they did on Earth to go back and do it all over again in another incarnation. Goals are set for the next lifetime and according to some nde's and regression therapy sessions, patients talk about, a spirit guide or guides being present at the session.

In my topics and discussions i often mention that in the patrix (patriarchally dominated construct ie the solar system) angels and demons are no different from one another and that they are basically two sides of the same coin where they can pass themselves off as more benevolent or malevolent on the duality scale.

In regards to the so called afterlife process itself and in the astral after bodily death if a soul willingly goes toward the tunnel of light (i say willingly because i have heard that the tunnel has a gravitational pull to it but if you focus and have an intention on exiting the metaphysical electronic grid that surrounds our planet containing the human mass consciousness most rigid beliefs held in a thick cloud) or is persuaded by so called angels or guardian angels etc then in most cases the soul is recycled (reincarnated for the faint hearted) immediately and has no say so in the matter. Based off my extensive research on this manner the soul is poised to repeat the same lifetime over again and most likely to make the same decisions and choices.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 21-02-2022 at 04:41 AM.