View Single Post
Old 17-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Master

from my understanding, at some point I was in cycles that didn't change at all for a very long time. It turned out in the end that I hated what my life was like, and I ended up ending one of the cycles prematurely because I just couldn't go on.... and then the nature of the cycles changed dramatically. Now they are slightly more likeable, and there is an ability for things to change as I can sometimes allow that.

there is no reason in my mind though that things have to go fast... or that I must get to some desirable place 'soon'... I'm comfortable with small changes in fact it is much easier for me to deal with that. Although I know I wouldn't be disappointed either, if I were ready to take the plunge and end things prematurely again... I don't consdier that off the table at all just don't want to go running around trying to use that as something else to do just to try to procure a better tomorrow....

one of my very big problems being that im always wanting to strucutre my now in terms of what I think I must do to get things I want later....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to be like let's get this over with already and on to something better, but now not so much... part of the reason for that is whatever I thought was 'better' was never really better after I went through it. Sigh.

So for me life is just life and I'm not so worried now about the form of it looking some proper way. I want more 'now' moments instead of always thinking toward some better tomorrow, and i neither care to use my now setting it up so that those 'now' moments happen in some pre-determined way that seemed beneficial at some point in the past.

as far as the cycles being similar to past cycles, that is just a part of how 'vibrations' work. One cycle then another then another and they are all similar to each other just at different times. Not that they can't be changed though just that we usually would rather not change them despite our protestations to the contrary.

So what you are looking at with these cycles is a very low-frequency vibration....

From our perspectivie it is kinda like that 'groundhog day' movie only across the scale of lifetimes (I think another movie like that came out or is coming out recently with a girl as the main character. Star trek had an episode like that too I think...). As we go along we get a very strong sense of what isn't going to work from the fact that it reset after we chose our response, and we have to do it again. Then we might change things up a bit next time because we 'remember' from before and are uncomfortable with having to continue that way again? Again I am kinda impatient sometimes and for a long time I wanted to just get it over with already, or at least stock something up for the future when I have to deal with it again or try to forestall it or do SOMETHING about trying to make the future better than it was in the past.... now I'm like, I know this is coming again and I'm not going to be able to stop it but I still wanna just deal with 'now' because that is all I've really got anyway. Messing with the future (or the past) in my now to be trying to make a better tomorrow being one of those things that didn't sit well with me when I tried it lol!