Thread: We frorget!
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Deactivated Account
The other thing about remembering is that, once you remember who/what you are, as Universal Consciousness or That, it kind of ruins life for your ego and that's where most folks get stuck since living in and as the ego is what most folk's lives revolve around. Even those who cherish their kids (other egos) are still living as egos enchanted with or by other egos or selves but SO WHAT? Why bother to remember your true nature and spoil everything? I wouldn't! I don't have kids or a riveting career for my ego to dote on so I am somewhat inclined to scare or enrage my ego by remembering my true nature as that which is NOT an ego or separate self or self-entity. I just am. My ego resents that bitterly but I am not my ego, fortunately.
No, I would not mess with remembering anything about this so-called Universal Consciousness stuff and ruin everything for my ego and it's thrilling, important life in the dream play of existence (I got that line from awareness!). I'd just go on having a ball, lifetime after lifetime in an infinite dream play and to hell with this waking up garbage and remembering non-sense. So long as my ego is having fun, why bother? It's just a dream play anyway! I'll see you in my dreams.

Last edited by jimrich : 24-02-2017 at 09:58 AM.