Thread: We frorget!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Killing communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
That is a question not an answer.... You seem to have a trait of doing this on most of your posts, it's impossible to have a discussion with you Jim,..... never mind.
That is a critical, blaming, accusing and offensive attack....YOU seem to have a trait of doing this on most of your posts so I'd rather not discuss anything with you, sky,.......never mind.

So what if it's a question? My response ["Who is asking, sky?" ] was POLITE, so why can't you respond POLITELY rather than stoop to an offensive blaming, accusing and critical attack? Why can't you simply answer the question or begin the discussion that you claim to want? Or pose another question? Or simply say, "I don't like that!" or whatever makes more sense than attacking, blaming, criticizing and accusing.
The fastest way to kill any "discussion' is with criticisms, blaming and accusing which seems to be the most common form of controlling behavior at forums. You this and you that is the primary way that most Tyrants control and manipulate their spouses/friends/kids/pets/co-workers and fellow members in a forum. Its' all about CONTROL and POWER - never about discussing anything!
Tyrants and Controllers learn this style of abusive communication at home and go on to use it in all relationships and especially at forums where they honestly believe it WORKS to talk down to and disrespect others with blaming, critical and accusing attacks - just like their parents once did to them and each other. They really do not want to have a discussion - just control over another person (or animal) which is why I generally do not bother with "baiting" questions like: "Who is this 'we ' that you speak of Jim ?" because I believe the Baiter just wants to get into a wrestling match with me and is not at all interested in a "discussion" of anything. I might have said, "Sky, just go back and read the post again" or "Who do you think this "we" is?" or "I don't know" or "Who cares?" or "No comment" or "The "we' is anyone or everyone who has forgotten their True Identity." or just about anything to which this Baiter could have POLITELY replied to rather than with this inexcusable, blaming, accusing attack. This is the perfect way to END a discussion - just disrespectfully attack, blame and accuse your opponent or spouse and hope they will crumble and come crawling to you for FORGIVENESS and acceptance. No thanks, I don't let hostile others blame, accuse and attack me at forums, at work or at home. so......NEVER MIND!