Thread: Another View...
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Another View...

We are creatures of habit. The word "Christ" is only a title though. Christos, "Anointed One". My belief is that the great one who, on behalf of the creator, sends prophets, messengers to humanity are always given such names. This is unfortunate as the people do not comprehend. The divisions in the world then become wider. And who is this "great one"? I further believe that the paradise of lore is, in reality, a very real series of Earth heavens. They are a necessary part of our planet, just like the mountains and the seas. It is home to souls who come for a brief rest. At the head is a controlling hierarchy whose duties include providing guidance for humanity. Chief among these is one Great soul who has personal responsibility, under God, for teaching humanity. The divisions in religious thought that we endure give us the opportunity to expand out minds towards the happy day when we will finally rise above such things. Yes. Jesus was a man. Abraham was a man. Mohammad was a man. Gautama was a man. Moses, Noah, Adam were just men. And what of others such as Joseph Smith? And throughout history there have been more. Which of these is the Christ? Perhaps all of them, each to a certain time, dressed in different forms. This, I believe, is the very crucial idea which seems to be missing in human thought. In the Tears of Allah the times of one of these are recounted. Each of the messengers from God that the world has ever known also lived in a "story" of his times. And Jesus? Another man with a story of blessings from God, to share. I submit that when Christ returns openly to the Earth he will not be recognized. To reappear as a proponent of one religion only would do nothing but further widen the divide which already exists. Is this good? No. It is quite possible that Christ will reappear in a non religious form. This, will be our next testing.

James