View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I recorded these at least 2 years ago when I first started hearing voices. And I was hearing several voices at the time. I made the mistake of letting them know that I could hear them and then I started hearing several of them. I think they came around because they knew I could hear them.

Although I could hear them I couldn't always tell what they were saying, so I recorded them and played the recordings over and over to see what they were saying. They seem to be intelligent enough to respond to my questions, although I cut most of these down to just what they were saying to make them short.

I don't mess with EVPs anymore because I feel like they heightened my ability to hear their voices. As I listened to the EVPs over and over trying to figure out what they were saying, I got use to the sound of their voices. The little girl's voice for example is hard for most people to hear, but I can hear it because I got use to the sound of her voice.

In some of them there isn't any background noise, and in some of them there is a tv in the background. It seems like if you have some kind of background noise, even a tv, their voices seem to come through better.

The one titled "laugh" has a tv in the background and if you listen you can hear a commercial on the tv which is talking about STDs. And then the voice laughs. I assume he's laughing at the commercial, but I don't know.

Wow awesome. Do you still hear them?

I can't really hear what they are saying but hear something talking. Have you tried a spirit box? You can download they on a phone for free

Would love to hear a session or two from you. i want to start doing a session again but i normally don't get much.