View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Ascender

Is this a sign not to take this job?

Hi everyone,

Thursday evening, I was opening up a cake box when a little bit of black plastic shot into my eye. I was able to get it out the following morning. No bleeding, tearing, or loss of vision thankfully. But wow what are the chances of that happening? At the time I thought this was the universe punishing me because I was on Facebook, feeling very jealous of a former friend who got married.

Then Friday afternoon, I got a job offer for a job I've been interviewing for that's out-of-state. I have a week to make the decision. I have never been to the city but the job sounds like something I would enjoy and grow in. I have been asking God for a sign in helping me to make my decision on what job I should take since I'm interviewing with another place, too. Is this a sign that if I accept it, I'm making a blind decision and I'll regret it? I'm thinking about checking out the city before I make a final decision. But I've been trying to make sense out of this traumatic and painful eye situation that happened the other night. I mean I've opened up so many cake boxes in my life, what are the chances of something like this happening?