View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
My ex recently got in contact and wanted to rekindle things. I asked my spiritual guides to show me a purple dragon if I should pursue it, or show me a blue balloon if I should not. So I got on reddit about 3 hours later, and one of the first posts I saw was a video of a guy standing on top of a blue hot air balloon. I'm amazed, definitely going to take the advice lol. I'm pretty sure it is for the best.
If that works for you, then fine!

With dilemmas I go two ways:

1. When possible, I approach it from the perspective of what I want to be / happen, and not to react to what's happening. I mean I choose to create the reality I want, and not to react to the one created by the others. In your case, you're reacting to the reality your ex created: contacted you with the intention to rekindle things.

2. When I consult my inner-guidance, being it either my inner-guide, or my intuition, I firstly go into a light trance, then I ask the question and I usually receive an answer. If I don't receive one, it means that my question doesn't make sense, and I reformulate it. What you did might be an accurate higher-guidance, or just a coin-flip.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.