View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996
I feel like Job in the Old Testament. I get kicked when Im low. Spirits touch my private parts and give me insane itches. Low chance circumstances happen... negative ones. Ive been completely stripped of my pride. People say things that go against my soul.. The Devil is always standing over my shoulder. Eyes follow me around the room, always in the interest of stripping my pride. Other things happen that strip my pride.. synchrocies. My Own family treats me unreasonably. Im constantly getting "nudged" by invisible forces. Im always getting visions of things i dont want to see. My airways are always getting shoved full of air or closed up. All these things happen simultaneously sometimes. If i defeat one, another happens. i cant feel my face sometimes so idk what face im making. i just want to make a serious face all day so everybody knows im not happy with the way things are. Help?

PS. this is poorly organized. i put edits in random places for the most part.

Try this: Ask your Higher Self to reveal Itself to you and to raise your consciousness to a higher consciousness, ask this daily and before sleep, do this until it happens, you'll know when the Higher Self comes. This is how I did it, nobody taught me, I just did what I felt I have to do and it worked and everything improved.