View Single Post
Old 27-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
Living where it doesn't nourish you

Have you ever lived -or maybe currently- where you don't feel at home, where you don't feel the ground nourishes you, where you cannot connect?
If the ground doesn't resonate with your energy it is possible you also have difficulty resonating and connecting with the people there as they hold the same energy as the ground.
Ground in this can be an area, a city, town, province, part of a province etc.

I am in this situation, have been for years. For practical reasons it's not easy for me to move away. The consequences of that could be too high a price to pay on other levels. (long story)

One of the things you can do if you don't resonate with the people is look for what you can respect in and about them. What qualities do they have that you can respect?
Just doing that is difficult for me. There's so much resistance. I don't want to respect anything about them. I generally don't like them, lol. I didn't come to that conclusion just like that by the way. I tried. For years. It just does not work.
I know people who lived here that had the same problem. They're also from the same province I was born in. They can't find 'home' here either and most have moved away, back to our home province. So it's not me having stuck up views or something.

I know I should try to find what I can respect about them as it might improve the quality of my own life. And I was just thinking, maybe if I do succeed in finding some positive thing in it I also see the lesson of being here? Maybe that will kind of resolve the situation of being stuck here?

The reason I think there has to be a reason for me living like this is that I have been in this situation before, during my marriage, in yet another province. To be honest, that was even worse and really grated on me. At some point I had to fill out a form concerning my funeral wishes, and I realised I didn't even want to be buried there.
I thought, "What am I doing here while living when I don't even want to be here when I'm dead?!?"
I moved out of there as soon as I could.

So I guess I have a lesson to learn about this all?
Anyone else who can relate to my story? And maybe found out his/her lesson in it and how to best deal with it apart from moving?