View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 04:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
[font="Times New Roman"]

Unfortunately it's not just me thinking that no one wants me, that's daily reality for me, I get told the most abominable things by men as to why I'm "not good enough", it's strange and baffles everyone who knows me because people keep telling me that I must have ten admirers for every finger. But no, men don't want me, I get chased away, rejected, threatened to stay away, told that I'm not good enough, I get told that I'm not allowed to like anyone.

This is very unusual...you must be so pretty that its scares people. The only time I told a woman she was so beautiful (in public), being honest to her, asked her if she was a model, was at work... but then I could tell she worked at the gentleman's club and hustled men out of money. But I never said any sort of insults! She was so pretty that even I would be timid to ask her out. But she told me she was Jewish (after I said merry X-mas) and I said (to myself) holy cow she hot for Jewish.. Total blond>> 10+ bod. But you just know God will never let her have any sort of love.

Its really sad b/c having 0 love is like hell.

I saw it only once in my life.. True Love.

And I was a guy who never had to ask women out. They would jump me.

I'd still like to see why they call you 10 admirers..looker.