View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 01:44 AM
Suspended

Estrela said...

Quote:
Other than college I normally go to places too, but not bars or nightclubs since that's not my scene. But everywhere I go it's the same: guys notice me, approach me, tell me that I'm beautiful etc - before behaving like absolute loosers and say the usual "you are not good enough"! Really, why don't they just record that sentence on a tape and play it over and over, saves them their breathe, coz really I know it off by heart now! It's always the same, each and every time.

I'm really confused over why you are getting this response do you have a photo of yourself so I could look? And then weigh in on my opinion.

Here's a photo of me in my prime. (21?) 30 years ago. . . so you know if I was one of these guys I would be honest with you about it.
https://i.ibb.co/SK98GLw/brian100.jpg

Dating is all about being young and beautiful. . . but it ends one day. For me its over.

I might be able to tell you what you are doing wrong.

Also would need to know what sort of dude you prefer.. white.. mexican.. mix or whatever. Blk?

B/c those responses are from bad boy types.

I can teach you how to drive these guys nuts. I'm an expert this subject.

#1 example: You never tell a guy you like them.. only leak it thru a friend.

#2 Never say you are single!

#3 Look at them from a distance.. and if you get up close get the eye contact on them.

#4 never suggest you are available to date.

But I need to see what you look like so I can see for myself.

Dating is a mind game.. but you have to be smarter than them.

The ones you really like though.... God will send one to you.

But until then..

I'm really shocked these guys are saying this to you over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela

With regards to the guy that invades my dreams, yes the dreams are always about one guy in particular, a former friend of mine. It's very strange and I don't know why he does that. A normal person would just pick up the phone or email or preferably meet up in person and say what's what. So why he prefers to go about it in such a strange way is anyone's guess.

Its just your subconscious creating a fake man love to satisfy your lack of having this love. Not having love will drive you to the Right religion if it means a lot to you.