View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
Could be a future someone you will meet but usually those are quick vision and over with.

That recurring dream could be your fear of never getting married..but why was he previous Christian? And how would you know he was. Are you able to talk to this person or what? If they are talking to you one on one then it could be the spirit world.

Nobody wants you? Being in love come from God... and he alone grants this. But I call him the Catholic God.

Hi Brian100, no, this guy is a former friend of mine, so not someone I will meet in the future. That's also how I know that he was a Christian before. I don't know if he was Catholic but I think so due to the circumstances (which I don't want to describe here as I don't want to identify him publicly). I'm not from a Christian background myself.

I'm not able to talk to him as the friendship came to an end and he made it clear that I'm not allowed to contact him.

There is still a possibility that he is a spirit and that I just didn't realize that throughout the friendship, which would explain a lot.

True that love comes from God but why am I condemned to being unwanted, hated, shunned and getting chased away all my life?

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God