Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2020, 04:27 PM
Experiencer

The last trick of the magician reminded me of the death of Krishna. It seems my experience is being enriched by exposing me to other entities, not only from Greek mythology, but also Buddhism and Hinduism. And we're all friends, since light associates with light, and darkness with darkness.

The guy who was in disagreement with the others, I don't know any of those people in real life, but he was a good friend, someone who would be missed. His attitude is like my own attitude, that's why I sympathized with him.

The first nymph that appeared walking around without clothes, there's a pattern here. She is the same girl that appeared in that school dream, flooding the sinks in the boys restroom. It always feels like I'm not supposed to be seeing her. She is a witty little spirit. I had the same impression from that other dream, that if it was a man doing something like that, they would call him out on it.

That's what I did, I told her she wasn't wearing clothes. Maybe her reply wasn't ironic, she could have been complimenting me for my attitude.

The dark cloud was very nasty, disturbing to look at. It had disgusting larva hanging from it. I was happy the squadron of aeroplanes and helicopters had it under control. They were my heroes, I wanted to be part of the team and do what they do.

My higher self turned my experience around, it was almost like a different dream, but I'm sure it wasn't. I wanted to have a chance to overpower that cloud too, which caused me to confuse the cat and the tiger with it.

The green tiger enriched my experience with elements from other mythologies.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.