View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I remember when i started doing yoga i began to feel better, but when i went from going twice a week to three times i got sick. I thought that was a normal reaction to me opening up more energy in my body, when really it was me hitting a self imposed limit to how good i would allow myself to feel. And i think many think that it is a normal reaction to doing good to yourself like yoga and stuff as part of the growing path into more. When in reality it is not. It is you limitting yourself from feeling good due to some underlying issues you have picked up a long the way (most likely in ones childhood).

I agree she should have known better, it might just be that she has never been taught this or realized it, that feeling off is not a natural reaction to doing good.

I agree with you - I read before that the difference between a healing crisis and a simple crisis is that in a healing crisis you have a deep sense that what's happening to you is healing you. I have experienced both kinds of crisises after healings before, and unfortunately this time I feel like it's the latter. I feel like I've hit a big road block and it might take me a few weeks to process it.

It's nearly a week later and something is shifting now (skin looking brighter) but I'm still exhausted. She wanted me to come in for weekly treatments (which I got the sense was more about her financial situation than my health) so yeah... I think I might cool the jets on acupuncture for a while

Thanks for your feedback Melahin!