Thread: Going Veg
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:49 PM
DebbyM

Hey Asrais, I just wanted to encourage you on this new experience and adventure in the culinary arts. I can guarantee that initially it might seem a little tough, but it won't be long before you'll notice that there is starting to be fun in the whole thing as you get more creative and break out of habitual routines of cooking.

I used to hate cooking anything. I burned more frying pans because I got bored and wandered away to do something else....But I gotta say that the last couple of years I have learned to love it. I find it interesting because you are going to be trying all kinds of new foods and ways of preparing them. My daughter who is also a vegan and very interested in health in general, and I share great recipes all the time. Like she was the one who pointed out a recipe for making a chocolate banana sorbet that tastes just like chocolate ice cream. So good!

So have fun and if you ever need a tip or an idea for anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us here. We all love to give advice don't we? Anyway, have fun.

Also, here is my daughter's web blog:

http://twostepsonestep.wordpress.com/

Maybe you'll find some good ideas in it.