View Single Post
Old 29-12-2006, 01:48 AM
BLAIR2BE

Jaycee,
Try looking at “the personality” in this way: as a projection of the collection of “imprints” that soul has aquired through lifetimes of experience. When a baby is born you can begin to see a personality emerge just as soon as that baby is physically capable of expressing that personality. This tells me that the personality is already quite developed and simply awaits the “tools” to express itself. Can personality change throughout current life manifest? Of course. That’s sort of the point of IT all. So, as soul experiences, once more, in this life manifest, new “imprints” will occur, thus changing/adding to soul’s “collection of experiences”. To express one’s personality, truly and honestly (in my opinion) is next to divine; to express the nature of soul and all of soul’s aspects (and history, if you will).
Now, I know exactly what you mean, Jaycee. One thing, though, that these “non-personalities” fail to mention (either by accident or by ignorance of their own path); that this “denial” of humanity and denial of personality is for A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. It is not simply for any and all spirituality. Those types of lifestyles are a means to an end. You wouldn’t want to learn how to paint if your goal was to be a sculpter. Those practices are meant to achieve some specific goal, but perhaps not YOUR goal. First you must know what you want; know what you are after spiritually. Second, (and I will cite a resent tip I came across, which is great) know truth (truth for YOUR path); and how can one identify truth? Does this information/lifestyle or whatever open doors, does it expand your knowledge/awareness? Does it open possibilities? Or does it limit you? Does it close doors and constrict your personal growth? Answer these questions and you’ll know about what is right and true!!