View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 02:21 AM
Master

ok so I can't resist any more lol!....

well there is a legend... that part of the wealth of the templars came from raiding a hidden maze in solomon's temple.... wherein many things of God were found. They had to get past various tests and traps to find treasures (kinda like in an arcade game). Supposedly, parts of the bible were in code and they cracked the code which is how they knew to get past the traps? Eventually, they spirited it all off to a wooded place they called 'acadia' and buried it. Nobody knows the location of acadia...

Place called 'oak island' off the coast of eastern canada seems to fit the bill though and even has its own set of cunning tests and traps. But I guess we won't really know unless someone succeeds at winning the game and digging up whatever is buried there... unfortunately though even if the traps can be passed aside, it seems like that place may have been like a lightning rod for buried treasures. So I assume one of the final tests is that in the end it will become easy to dig something (anything?) up then quit, satisfied, without realizing there is still more buried within...

hehehe....