View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 09:03 AM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info. Sorry I should have made myself clear, I used a fresh bowl of water every time and threw away the used matchsticks.

I'm just feeling paranoid that a powerful witch who wants to cast a spell on you can somehow evade detection in order to prevent their curse from being broken. Is this possible or can all curses be broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
From my understanding, the V you described might mean that there was random negative energy near you was somehow cleared. Maybe you did a cleansing? Regardless if you did a cleansing or not, then I would go with what the majority of the matches showed you. The matches that were far apart means that you're free and clear of anything being cast at you, or directed towards you by conscious effort from someone.

Also, you should have only two matches in the bowl at any one time. Any more than that can mess up the reading.

I'm not sure what you're asking about evading detection. What you're trying to determine is if some spell is on you. The match test is a form of divination, as in there's no energy being sent out to a target so won't alert another witch of what you're doing.

If you want to dig deeper into what the matches are trying to tell you, you can always use your favourite divination system like tarot, a pendulum, etc.