View Single Post
Old 26-02-2023, 03:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Tell me how on Earth are they able to determine that they were able to shoot such a specific amount of photons when a photon is 10,000 times smaller than an atom and an atom is still too small for us to actually observe directly let alone something 10,000 times smaller so then how do we have a machine capable of determining individual photons how did we calibrate such a machine how did we confirm its accuracy and how do we know it's doing what they say it's doing when we can't even observe something 10,000 times larger?

well if you are going to ask those questions might as well ask why we think they even exist or that the machine does either? None of this is observable to us we have to take it all on other people's say so... and even if they took me to those people and to that machine and showed it all to me I'd have to be accepting that it works the way they say it works.... because I can't observe THAT either...

but i also think it strange they can know so much about the habits and activities of the dinosaurs just by investigating some bones.... just me I guess...