View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 09:24 AM
Pathfinder
some i kno of have found the "kill switch on their human ageing process"

i wuz inside the Untity church Pyramid for an Gregg Braden, an American author expose/ exhibit display of spiritual tools Former Black opps government CIA Mind Bender

Any way he said he met and knew of
Himalayan Kundalini NUNS (same meaning as catholic nuns) that had inadvertently Operated their "Ageing switch and was turned off"
Claims he rendered were those Kundalini Nuns "Arhat Class" moved like wind Looked like prom dates and were over 130 years old

They were in Himalayan mountains in/from local nunnary there
nunnary > noun a building or group of buildings in which nuns live as a religious community; a convent.

Presently my DNA RNA repairs have me eating ~ Snacking on way more than standard DNA Enabled Critters Like squid oysters octipi and clams

one of the above listed "Octopus" has Copper colored blood instead of iron Three hearts Also have 9 brains 2,700,000 base pairs DNA Humans have 25,000. Base pairs DNA

Gauze Pull Thomas 7 Jesus said: Blessed is the lion which the man shall eat, and the lion become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion shall eat, and the lion become man. After 25 years reading such 4 first time wild guess its Application BUT Please note i also spent 10 is years of vegan ~ vegetarian Decision While i trained under a certain master

spent a few years with the likes of Kundalini Nuns in the 5 house were residential Nuns at that nunnery

Yoga Central-Kundalini Yoga, 1123 Jackson Blvd, Houston ...https://www.mapquest.com › ... › Texas › Houston
Get directions, reviews and information for Yoga Central-Kundalini Yoga in Houston, TX.

Such as stated above was non exercise class BUT we held poses and sat as she applied oils and aerosol~ed room with Beautiful aromas and brewed up Drinking teas from like Fennel seed or cardamom tea Bases

There within were the most beautiful souls id seen
entire building had Glowing aura around it

Non advertising here but Gals there only charged 10$ per session
Such is code for just enough to pay for Expenses and keep utilities going