View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 02:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

No sure on the use of the word "magic" more I feel that a lot of the times its intention and what comes out of that context.

Yes there is a Light and a Dark that much I do so feel is real. Now to me this is Karma at play dealing out the lessons you have to learn and grow from in life.

I learned this the hard way when I was 21 and had my Near Death Event happen to me. I could well have lost my life that night a mere few inch or so and I might well be paralyzed or dead. That slight tilt of the head changed the course of my life.

I know well that I was given a lesson event ! That I had the choice not to go forwards in the darkness I was playing in. That I learned what aspects of it I needed to know but not needed to work with in full on doing it.

So I always say careful what one wishes for and what one toys with as it just might hold a nasty bite !

Lynn

Magic is the world of illution add a spell to the mix and you have or a hex or curse and you then open the door to karma being in the game of life and maybe death.