View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I would not like that experience blackraven. I would be afraid.

Hi astralsuzy. I wouldn't let my dog leave the house because I didn't want to be all alone with what was going on. I called my spouse, who was at his brother's along with my son, and I asked him to please come home right now. I didn't care at that point if anyone would think I was losing my mind. They came home and things returned to normal, which was the usual case. Paranormal activities always picked up in our former very old, haunted house, when I was home alone in the house.

Although, being the skeptics that my family were, one evening while eating dinner on the first floor we all three heard a loud thud upstairs coming from my art room. We all ran upstairs immediately. I had been working on an angel painting that was sitting on the easel. A very large jade tree that was behind the easel sitting in front of a window, was now sitting in the very center of the room on the wooden floor. I don't know what type of energy picked up a 60+ pound jade tree and dropped it in the middle of the floor, but it was alarming to us all. Just thought I'd share.