Thread: Crystal healing
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 02:15 AM
soulauraz

Hi everyone.
I know little of crystal healing however, am currently learning from this site and other mentors. I am a Reiki Master and I see both sides of what Jeremy and Moonflower are saying. My opinion is that whilst I wouldn't rule out the already established medical community I believe that "Your body is the barometer of your soul" (that is a book - very good one I might add) Anyways, this book tells us that if your kidney is not functioning properly or you have a pain there, then it is probably due to "your relationship wants"(book by annette noontil) "Firstly you need a good relationship with yourself, then you can have one with others" - quoting annette noontil. or "stirred up emotions through relationship wants. Not making goals to have a smooth relationship with self or others." annette noontil's Body is the barometer of the soul book. Also, I believe that many alternative and complementary therapies (from personal experience) are much more effective than any prescription medicines. The only way anyone can heal a specific area causing them pain, I suppose you have to ask yourself and/or angels guides(whatever they are to you, why you are feeling this pain where is it truly coming from? I hope this helps.

Unconditional Light and Love,
Soulauraz