View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 05:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved_ofmars
That would be nice to be able to do that. I quite like living in this era, because there are lots of opportunities and so many fun things to do. The future doesn't appeal to me. There's not one futuristic movie where I think, 'Yeah, that would be so cool to live there'. I've often wondered though if it would be possible to be reincarnated in the past. If linear time does not really exist, then maybe that means you can reincarnate whenever want. Maybe life is like the Holodeck in Star Trek, you just program in where you're going each time.
Same with me. From 2008-2014, I would've been okay with reincarnating into the future, but after what social media has done to us and how the world is changing (certainly not for the better) I want to redo this life, as the opposite gender and maybe I won't have such a terrible life, the second time around.

I mentioned something about being a sibling, whom is non-existant to this reality. In other words, she doesn't exist within this plane of existence.