Thread: Robert Adams
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Master

“ I can assure you that this world does not exist. Not because I read it in a book some place or somebody told me about it. It has been my experience! There is no world and yet it appears. The question, therefore, is: "To whom does it appear?" Not, "Why does it appear?" but "To whom does it appear?" Find out!

I can also assure you and tell you that no matter what experiences you're going through right now, what is worrying you or disturbing you, if anything, this too shall pass. Therefore, cut through the jungle of maya. Remove all the fears from yourself. There is absolutely nothing to fear, nothing to change, nothing to fix, no body to straighten out. This whole world is preordained, predestined. Everything that happens is supposed to happen but you're not supposed to react to it.
It is true that you're absolute reality.

It is true that you are sat-chit-ananda, Brahman. It is true that you are pure awareness, but you have to have the experience. And again, you cannot have the experience if your mind is filled with all the garbage of this world.”

Robert Adams (from ‘just the satsangs’)