View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thank you for sharing your story.

I actually fully agree with Shivani on this issue. This may be controversial, but I largely disagree with the host of Hindu gurus and Sadhus who try to marry Christianity and Hinduism to make it more palatable to Western Audiences. It just becomes some wishy-washy fake spirituality in the process. I don't think that you can be a Christian and experience a real Kundalini awakening, without any issues. The role of Christianity is to keep the Serpent down and is seen as the adversary, to be defeated.

Christians believe that all pagan gods and goddesses are demons, without exception. Therefore, since Kundalini is also a goddess, not just a biological mechanism, or an energy, she is in fact a demon from the Christian perspective as are all the Hindu and Buddhist deities, from Vishnu to Shiva and everyone in between. In fact, since Shiva is associated with the Serpent and the Trident (as was Poseidon and Enki, btw), I often wonder if Christians based their concept of the Devil partly on Shiva.

Muslims certainly thought that Hindus were devil-worshippers and slaughtered Hindus by the tens of millions as a result. The same thing happened to the Yazidis, whose peacock angel (Melek Taus, also knows as Murugan in India) was believed to be Shaitan, which is why the lovely, merciful and kind monotheists raped, murdered and pillaged them into near-extinction a few years ago.

Now, I'm sorry that your husband has had such a negative experience, it is likely that he was simply possessed by an entity, which used him as a conduit to have some fun in the physical world. In this instance, the mechanism that is used for possession is actually the Kundalini (which is biological on the level of the physical), but the energy flow is reversed as the entity latches on to the base chakra and sucks out the energy from the brain. Superficially, an entity possession may resemble a genuine Kundalini Awakening, however, it is anything, but. I think in your husband's case, the fact he had no real interest in spirituality and did not actually do anything to bring about a Kundalini activation, should have been a red flag. Again, I understand, that you're trying to warn people here, but it is a complex issue and it is important not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I am only speculating here, but what I think may have happened to your husband, is that he had the beginnings of a genuine Kundalini awakening, which attracted the attention of an entity, though I won't speculate as to its intentions. It then decided to latch on and parasite the energy that was awakening in your husband, using it for its own purposes.
Very nicely expressed and on point. Maybe if the husband had a negative energy parasite to start with, it may have also managed to convince him that what he was experiencing was a "Kundalini awakening" in order to pacify the ego.

Who confirmed the Kundalini awakening? So as to make it anything other than what I "think it is" which would be just a tad presumptuous anyway...just a tad.

I mean, when one has been weaned on the Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Svatmarama, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, Saundarya Lahari by Adi Shankaracharya, the works of Matsyendranath, the Yoga Kundali Upanishad and anything ever published by Sir John Woodrofe and Harish Johari...only about 1% of what I merely "think" about Kundalini would be enough to drive the average person without as much usable brain capacity as myself quite insane anyway because, like running said, not everybody can cope with it.

I still have a few problems with lifestyle changes I am trying to get a handle on...had some problems with rogue nervous energy due to a pre existing imbalance that unless Kundalini rose up, I wouldn't have ever acknowledged it and sought to better myself anyway, so sometimes an awakening is also a "wake-up call" and one you choose to ignore at your dire peril...this is what "shaman sickness" is.

Others may believe in demons...believe that I am possessed by one, but what happens if I don't believe that demons exist? I would just have to take another's "word for it" and when it comes to egotistical agendas for whatever motive, human beings are not the most reliable source of information on the planet when it comes to unbiased observations and perceptions.

One thing I DO know is that if my Kundalini had not raised up, I wouldn't be able to speak this way...I would be trembling in the corner and stuttering my words...afraid to speak up due to fear of repercussion and reprisal.