Thread: Shiva Tattva
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Namaste.

I was just talking via PM with Nature Grows about the "Good, Bad and Ugly" of all the Alien species and races...and rather than reply via PM, I decided to post it here, as this is going to relate to this thread MORE.

Okay, the Annunaki were bad dudes... really bad dudes. They genetically manipulated the apes to form human mutants, so they would have a "slave race" to mine this planet of rare and precious metals. They also demanded to be treated like Gods.

The reptilians from Zeta Reticuli weren't much better, conducting genetic experiments on humans to gain more bio diversity into their own species because inbreeding was basically causing them to die out...but they also had a very healthy appetite for the human pineal gland and DMT...so they came up with methods of harvesting it.

The Orions are a mixed lot, some are benevolent and some are malevolent, depending on what part of that constellation they come from...

The Pleiadeans and the Arcturians (which are their allies) are quite a nice bunch of ETs...very friendly and helpful, but a few of them still have their own agendas... However, they have saved mankind's collective butt from the other "bad ETs" quite a few times now.

Having said all of that, the notion of Lord Shiva as He pertains to a "being" with a "form" is also of extraterrestrial origin and He hails from either Ardra which is Orion as one of the Egyptian death deities, or from Arcturus as one of the Hindu Gods...either way, He was one of the Ancient "Sky Gods" who came down to earth to teach and help mankind.

Shiva didn't take much interest in human affairs as a Deity...He was more interested in keeping out of all the wars and just meditating, as an example for others. However, He taught Yoga, meditation, ayurveda (medicine), mathematics, alchemy, Sanskrit literature, music, martial arts, sacred knowledge, astrology, astronomy and quantum science. He was also a shapeshifter who could appear as the most handsome human, or the most terrifying Demon to illustrate to humans that appearances mean nothing and it is what is inside that truely counts...and that people should not judge a book by it's cover.

Lord Shiva has quite a bad reputation, but this was given to him by those who never took the time to see beneath the gruff exterior, to find a being of incredible Light and Love lurking there...but only to those who took the time and had the patience to really get to know Him... understand Him for who and what He really is...not just how He superficially appears...and I guess this touched a nerve with me...it is one of the reasons why I am totally smitten with the "Great Shining Angel" - Mahadeva.

Ever since I was a very young girl, I was aware of this potent masculine energy that was extraterrestrial in origin, but I was never scared of it...quite the opposite. He filled me on every level and opened both my heart and mind to the sacred knowledge and the beautiful rhythms of the universe...He taught me about Tantra, and Brahman...and how nothing matters but the absolute Source of all Love...All Bliss... which is what He was inside, in the core...and how I was also, because I was and am made from the same stuff as the stars themselves..

This was the Alien Being I grew to know and love...it seemed unreasonable and unfeasible that He would have an "evil agenda" because He was also the Lord of death and destruction...this was also a well known known fact...and one that I also totally embraced with all my being.

Aum Namah Shivaya