View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 10:06 AM
candelight

I am not sure if this will be helpful however , one way to tell something is happening is by noticing vibrations or energies forcing to open the mouth. I am sure this is the throat chakra because I have a lot of unexpressed thoughts that I never bothered expressing to others nor to myself.

That is what is happening to me. When I say what I want to say,or thoughts come and a voice inside expresses it, quite often, I feel an energy that opens my mouth and then it closes when it is done.

I have not read all the thread yet however, have you tried writing a journal? I am sure there is a way you like to communicate... For instance, I really like throwing funny one liners that contain some intelligence in it. I write them in a journal as I kept seeing/hearing the word "writer", so I write.

Now that I am writing this post, it actually makes sense as I spent a lot of months searching for books on "how to make jokes"... lol, I just noticed a vibration in a throat :=)

My point? - Try to notice patterns related to communication. Yours might be speaking in public(just an example), and perhaps you might have been seeing words/images/feelings/books that convey that. Speaking in public might express some depth you are not expressing. I express that depth through the joke and intelligence which many times, makes me feel lighter in my body.

My patterns were, how to make jokes, how to become more intelligent, TV show, and the TV show was about a writer and intelligent one liners.(Not all in that order) The best part is , I really like communicating this way. It resonated perfectly with me.

It might take you some time figuring the patterns. It took me many years to understand that this is the way I love communicating.